Monday, August 25, 2008

Complete Yards

Justin has worked so so so so hard and finally finished the yards. I think we both learned (Justin more than me) that putting in a yard is a ton of work, especially in the scorching Arizona heat. We layed the sod on July 4th. We had Brandt, Brennon, Byron and Boyd all over helping us complete the finished project. So far the grass has taken really well and is looking great. We are keeping our fingers crossed that next summer it looks just as good.

Here is the front right before putting sod down.

Byron is making sure the sod lines are just perfect. It makes a difference, really it does:)
The finished product, right after the sod was layed. In more posts to come you can see what it looks like now.

3 comments:

Jim and Brooke said...

I saw it! It looks fabulous!! Great Job Justin and Carli! I bet you just love it!
Brooke

Whitney said...

We saw the lawn on our walk a while ago and it looks fabulous!

Lisa said...

wow guys I 'member what that looked like when bret lived there and it looks way better! great job!