Thursday, May 8, 2008

If You're Happy and You Know It Clap Your Hands

We are pretty sure the little one knows how to clap. Here some cute video of the action! By the way she really isn't getting mad at the end. She just likes to scream randomly now a days.



13 comments:

Krystal said...

That is so cute!! She totally knows how to clap! Iknow all about how much she likes to scream:) Too cute

mad white woman said...

very cute. clara didn't learn how to clap until she was like over a year. now whenever she hears people clap she gets really excited, drops what she's doing and claps.

DeWitts said...

How cute! She is so adorable!

Shellee said...

So cute! I like that she holds one hand still and brings the other to it. very talented!

Jim and Brooke said...

That is soooo great!! She is adorible! I love looking at your blog! Good job Justin on all the hard work on the yard!
Brooke

Kirstyn said...

I looked at this awhile ago but wasn't logged on to comment. So, she is too cute. I can't wait to see her in real life.

Becky said...

I love this video! Her personality is adorable! I can't believe she is clapping and sitting up and doing all sorts of stuff:) I guess Brody is a little behind? Brody also has a big head..the doctor said its in the 90% :)

maccam said...

Okay...confession...Carli, I don't know if you know or remember me, but this is Cammy Moffat {used to be Engler}. I am a friend of Justin's from High School anyway...I found and love your blog. Your little girl is adorable! Being a mom is the best thing ever! Love, Cammy

Unknown said...

She is such a cutie and looks so happy! How fun!
I was in Snowflake for graduation this weekend and we were all feeling so bad for your dad and all the hard work and no sleep he gets during this time of year! You will have to tell him he did a great job! :)

Amy said...

What a cute girl!

I tagged you on my blog!

Whitney said...

Oh Carli. Do I need to babysit Emery so that you can have time to update your blog?

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

She is so cute Carli. That is such a fun time. The discoveries will just keep coming. Enjoy!!

Becky said...

SHE IS A CUTIE PIE! We need to get together sometime for lunch:)