Second...my little brother gets home from his mission in July. We are thinking about renting our house to him and some roommates while he goes to school. So...if you know of any guys that are looking for a place to live let me know.
I know lame for only posting two pictures and then a request, but maybe just maybe I might surprise you with more.
7 comments:
Your kids are so cute! Glad you are posting again, I hope it continues.
whaT? you had a baby? thats crazy. i'm so excited for you and congrats. he is so handsome. that would be cool if are boys could play ball together.
Hello Carli! Nice to see you, well, your kids, again. That new little boy is cute. And Emery's hair is perfect. It looks like Barbie's hair, thick, blonde and shiny.
Those two are adorable. Emery looks totally like and Adams. SO PRECIOUS! Glad to see that you are all doing great.
SUPER cute pics. I love Emery's hair!
I swear Emery's hair is a wig. Fess up Carli. You gave birth to her and immediately put on a perfectly, always perfectly styled wig.
SO cute! Congrats on your baby!!! We had one last november too! Two kids is kind of crazy huh? Somedays are great, others are nightmares. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment